Sunday 26 August 2012

A CHILDHOOD COLLECTION





I've been doing a little research for a project that I'm doing and it has made me very nostalgic for old childrens books. I love books and have been building up a little library for a while in the hope that one day my house will look like this! My favourites will always be Winnie-the-Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and Peter Rabbit.








I also went to visit my Grandma this weekend and managed to raid her bookshelf for this great collection of Junior Deluxe Editions. So much to read and so little time!



6 comments:

  1. Peter Pan is my absolute favorite! Seeing the pages from those books gives me that nostalgic feeling too.

    xx
    Tagg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the Winnie The Pooh book from when I was a child somewhere. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep that is such an exciting project! Can't wait to see how it turns out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that people run such blogs.
    phone girls London

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx